LORD Green Real Estate Strategies, Inc., is uniquely qualified to green existing buildings. Integrating more than 27 years of commercial real estate experience with pioneering and groundbreaking work with millions of square feet of commercial property in EPA’s ENERGY STAR® and USGBC’s LEED® for Existing Buildings Rating System, LORD Green brings an unmatched level of experience to your projects. We are your green experts for existing buildings.
Under the direction of founder Mychele Lord, LORD Green helps its clients incorporate sustainability into their existing business models and asset strategies by identifying ways to lessen the impact of real estate decisions on the environment while staying true to the economic bottom line.
Our current or recent projects include:
- Portfolio-Wide Sustainability Strategy Development, Monitoring and Reporting
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) Reporting
- Acquisition and Underwriting Sustainability Assessments
- LEED Assessments and Consulting
- Sustainability Programs for Multifamily Properties including Program Development, Training, Monitoring and Reporting
- Assessment Tools and Customized Green Operations & Maintenance Practices for Retail, Industrial, Multifamily and Office Property Types
- Landlord and Tenant Green Building Standards to Make Buildings “LEED-Ready”
- Green Building, LEED and Green Lease Training and Education